Saturday, October 5, 2013

America's Test Kitchen: Season Nine



A great way to learn delicious home cooking
America's Test Kitchen Season Nine is DVD thinpack set collecting the latest season of the most-watched cooking show on public television. A great way to learn delicious home cooking, America's Test Kitchen Season Nine guides viewers step-by-step through such recipes as French Chicken in a Pot, Almost No-Knead Bread, Crispy Breaded Pork Chops, Blueberry Pie, and much more. Also present are no-nonsense taste tests of supermarket ingredients, ratings of kitchen equipment, and handy shopping tips for the smart consumer. Cooking enthusiasts of all skill and experience levels are sure to enjoy this excellent compendium, which includes printable versions of each of its fifty-two recipes! 4 DVDs, 26 episodes, 11.5 hours.

Delicious Food
What can I say? As fussy as I am about food, these people really know how to create satisfying, delicious dishes. From technique to ingredients and equipment, every detail of the recipes is covered. Some of the recipes may seem a little picky but honestly the food is so good its worth a little extra time in the kitchen. My fiance and his coworkers who cook all exchange ATK magazines and cookbooks and brag about how good the food comes out. ATK has a cult following in his workplace. At Christmas and birthdays he always requests these dvds. I like knowing that any flubs were already smoothed out before I attempted the recipe so I just get the perfect end results, as tough on the waistline as they may be. People rave about dishes we bring to potlucks.

great show
We don't watch TV so I'd never seen the show. My wife purchased this for me at the recommendation of a friend. I LOVE it. She loves it. We bought several more seasons.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment