Friday, October 4, 2013

National Geographic: Sea Monsters- A Prehistoric Adventure (3D)



Amazing Home Technology
I first saw this movie in IMAX 3D and was truly impressed with a really good storyline and amazing 3D effects. When I saw this movie was released on Blu-Ray in 3D I was hesitant thinking the 3D at home would be a joke. I was proven otherwise. Even on the comfort of my couch the 3D is amazing. You still get all the feelings of the screen coming to life as well as objects projected so close you feel could be hit by them.

True 3D experience!
Stunning, amazing, informative and spectacular! Comes with 4 pairs of cardboard glasses. Do NOT use those (they're OK, but not great though!), Get plastic ones instead! Better fit, better view! Turn all your lights off, watch that DVD at night! It'll take your breath away! I really enjoyed it! Highly recommend!

NOT New Technology 3D......
If you like 3D in Blue/Red colored glasses, this is for you. This is NOT for use in the new 3D movie technology (i.e. Samsung LED TV's).

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment