Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hi-5: Season Two



Good show, but same old stuff.
My daughters love this show, but this is the third go-around of releasing the same material, this time with worse sound quality. Also, my set only came with two of the three discs.

Child magnet!
I am very pleased with the singing, dancing and animations of the HI-5 DVD. I have two grandaughters, a two and a four year old, and they both seemed to be magnitized to the screen whenever this DVD is playing. It definatly holds their interest. I would recomend this to anyone needing a "Free Baby-sitter"! I plan on buying other seasons.

Music and learning
I bought this dvd for my son, he's two. He loves it and watches it almost everyday. It's educative and entertaining. I recommend it!!!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment