Monday, October 7, 2013

The Board



Board (Eternal Destination)
I am a youth group leader and I bought this to show the youth and our church. It is a fantastic simulation of what a person experiences on the inside when being confronted with "Truth" and needing to make a decision. This is all about making the choice of where you choose to spend eternity. This 40 minute drama will illuminate the questions so many people have as to why they should follow Jesus. I actually tried buying this from the TV station that they showed it on and they recommended that I try Amazon. Thanks again Amazon!

Buy it, just buy it... Christians and Non-christians.
Just watched this movie a friend brought over and from a Christian stand point it's a really good movie to show your non believer friends and family members.
As an home theater enthusiast, the video quality is outstanding. Very high bit-rate DVD. The quality is on par with HD TV broadcast.

Buy, buy, buy.... God Bless.

Great uplifting movie!
I really enjoyed this movie. I wanted to get it to share with my Church and to use as a witnessing tool.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment