Monday, October 7, 2013

Voltron Volume 8



Let's go Voltron Force!
I grew up watching & absolutely love Voltron, so I'm biased. I know I'm in the minority, but I thought vehicle Voltron was awesome. This DVD set rocks!!

great brings back memories
omg I feel like a kid again great brings back memories lets go voltron force if you are a kid of the 80's get this

The end of the Vehicle Voltron series
Voltron Volume 8 is a three-disc DVD set that includes the final sixteen episodes of the Vehicle Voltron series. It is packaged in a box that features Krik's vehicle on the front. The first two discs in the set contain six episodes, while the third disc contains four episodes and trailers. The trailers included on the disc are for Alteil, Berserk Remaster, Ah My Budda, and Tweeny Witches. I was extremely disappointed by the fact that the only "special feature" included on this set were trailers. I sincerely wish that the features included on Voltron Volume 6 had been spread out between the three sets, so this situation didn't end up happening.

As for the episodes themselves, it becomes even more obvious on this set just how much World Events was having to either cover up or remove completely when it came to content, especially visual content having to do with death. Unfortunately, a lot of the covering up that was done made very little sense, and ultimately weakened...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment