Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Super Why!: Jack and the Beanstalk



Great DVD but needs play all button.
I LOVE Super Why! My daughter LOVES Super Why! The only reason I didn't give it five stars because the DVD doesn't have play all button so you have to hit play for each & every episodes. I will buy any Super Why! DVD out there since it has help my daughter so much with knowing her letters.

Great DVD
The four episodes of Super Why are terrific! My 16-month-old twins are in love with the show and the music and when we need a quick 25 minute distraction, Super Why and the gang never disappoint. I only wish there was a "Play All" feature as you have to select a new episode after each one ends. Other than that, no complaints and I will definitely be looking for more episodes on DVD

The BEST educational show I have come across, ever.
I have two young sons, aged two and three. I don't like to let them watch tv very much, but since I work full time from home it is occasionally unavoidable for me. This is the greatest show. It is so educational. After watching it a few times, my son learned to say the entire alphabet. Now he is three, and he can spell the words "sing", "hiccup", "spell", and a few others. He can identify at least half of the letters in the alphabet as well. My young two year old repeats everything on the show as well, and is pretty close to saying the alphabet.

If you're going to let your kids watch tv, I would recommend this show over anything else, including Sesame street. It is completely focused on letter identification, spelling, reading and rhyming. On top of that, it teaches important lessons such as the importance of books and how to problem solve. I absolutely love it!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment