Sunday, September 29, 2013

Everybody Hates Chris: The Complete Series



run like your life depends on it and GET THESE DVD'S
I LOOOOVE EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS. I was a avid viewer during the 1st season in 2005, and I would watch it every week. I recently started to watch again, so you can imagine how I feel knowing that the show recently underwent cancellation. To take something so PERFECT off of television fills me with sadness and frustration! So, let me put my emotions aside for a bit to explain one of the greatest shows to ever hit the airwaves!

The show revolves around the everyday life of Chris, who is a 12-year-old seventh grade student in the series' first episode. Chris is one of the few "normal" characters on the show, surrounded by a collection of interesting characters that, in his point of view, act as if they dislike him. Chris lives in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, a low-income community and attends an all-white school, where students and teachers alike pick on him. If things go well for Chris throughout an episode, half of the time they will backfire on him by the end. If a...

Chris Makes it Funky!
The coolest show ever! This sitcom set in Brooklyn in the eighties will have the whole family laughing. Narrated by Chris Rock and inspired by his own childhood, Chris, played by Tyler James Williams spotlights the catastrophes, misfortunes and triumphs of growing up. Constantly at cross purposes with his loving but dysfunctional family, Chris finds that being a kid isn't easy. Every character in the show is wonderfully authentic and original and each problem Chris encounters is one that kids today will relate to. Chris Rocks' hilarious narration delivers bursts of precisely executed humor into each exceptional episode. Enjoy!

Too bad new episodes are not on TV.
I did not watch this series during its run as a TV series. It is so funny. Chris Rock's narration really adds to it. An advantage of having the complete set is being to watch it whenever I want. My whole family loves the show.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment