Sunday, September 29, 2013

Alaska, The Tracy Arm Experience ~ Visit Animals, Glaciers, Whales, Bears, Eagles and more in this Alaska travel movie video DVD



Not what I expected from the other GLOWING reviews!
I have an excursion booked for a cruise this coming summer to see this beautiful place first hand. I discovered a link to this product on the NCL review page for the excursion (Here: [...] ). Actually the link was to another site, and then a link from there to here.

Back to this short video... After reading the reviews on here I must say that my sights were set VERY high for this product. While I did enjoy the footage, I feel that some of the other reviews are essentially padding the product. It appears that many of them are clustered around a few dates, and paint everything as "captivating". It is not "captivating" - the video quality is fair/good - but just know that this does not approach "documentary" quality - more like a spliced together home movie with several nice shots.

I found it interesting that several of the reviewers also shared reviews of a few other products. I sense some behind the scenes manipulation.

I am OK with paying the $1.99 to...

beautiful and exciting video
Great video, well worth buying. I've been searching for videos about Alaska so I could decide if I wanted to travel there or not, and this video was the best I've found by a long shot! The glaciers and iceberg views were stunning and the wildlife videos were very entertaining! If you're interested in the amazing views offered by Alaska, this is a great video to buy.

incredible
absolutely stunning film. it captures the beauty and magic of Alaska effortlessly. This is a great movie, and i highly recommend it to anyone and everyone, regardless of whether you've been to Alaska or not. I guarantee you will not find a movie like this anywhere else. this film is full of incredible footage of calving glaciers, bears, whales, and eagles that you just can't find anywhere else. It is very evident that Adam has a great understanding and appreciation for Alaska.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment